Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Frozen Strawberry Lemon Vojitos

Print or download the recipe:
Frozen Strawberry Lemon Vojitos

* * *


Inspired by a drink I once had at Red Robin (whose food otherwise I think is pretty awful, just sayin'), this was the perfect refreshment after running around town with my sister on household errands this afternoon. And so simple to make!


Start by putting some frozen strawberries in a blender with lemon juice, a few leaves of mint, a little sugar, and vodka. Blend it up till it's nice and smooth and foamy like this.


Pour this mixture into two glasses and top off with club soda and garnish with a fresh strawberry and another sprig of mint. See how pretty?


Drink up, me hearties!

1 comment:

  1. You will be required to make this for me next time you come to visit. (You do realize the sole reason you will be here will be to be my live-in chef while I snuggle with babies, right?)

    ReplyDelete