Monday, August 6, 2012

Two Things

Yeah, that whole "Wednesday Words of Wisdom" thing didn't fly. Apparently I don't have enough wisdom to share a piece of it every week. Or at any rate not enough time. Clearly the delusion that I would have is also due to the ungodliness of the hour at which I wrote that first post. But today, I do have a couple cool things I'd like to share with you.

Excited?

1) Like to keep your salt and pepper grinders handy while you cook, but tired of dealing with the mess they leave all over the counter? Turn a couple used jar lids upside down; perfect fit!


2) I know this sounds kinda weird, in fact I may have said some very immature things when my sister first introduced me to it, but you've gotta try this. Eat ruby red grapefruit and avocado together. Sprinkle on a little sugar or truvia if you need extra sweetness. It's surprisingly delicious, and a quick protein fix.


So there you have it; my astounding wisdom for the day! Now I need to go find out if I over-baked my cookies beyond repair...

No comments:

Post a Comment